Thursday, September 23, 2004

He's Ba-ack!

Yes, I'm back from the good ol' US of A. I had a great time (thanks for asking!)

I did tell many of you I would set up a travel blog to document my adventures and post the URL here, but I found Net access hard to come by in the States, and when I found it, it was often very expensive.

I also realised once I was travelling that I didn't want to spend a lot of the limited time I had in a another country sitting in front of a computer!

I'm looking forward to running some more workshops with you next term.

We had slated to run a workshop on preparing images for the web and photoblogging and one on RSS and news feeds.

Please let Wendy or I know if you are interested in either of these topics or if there are any other areas in online journalling, blogging or Moodle that your section could benefit from and we will see if we can run something for you.

There is also the possibility of running one-on-one sessions if you need a bit of that personalised attention from yours truly. Just drop me a line to arrange a time.

I'm also available to assist you develop specific creative projects using self-publishing tools with your students. I can work with you and your class to develop an online newsletter or group storytelling site or music review site, for example.

I can bring into the classroom a deeper level of web design and HTML skills if this is something you (and your students) would like to learn in the context of a creative project. We can also look at working with adding students' images and artwork, or even music and sound files.

Again, if you're interested, let Wendy or myself know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home