Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Mea culpa

Thanks Wendy & Sean for your comments. I figure it is better to face stern feedback & keep on blogging than sit on my hands! Wendy, I fixed the link, as I fell asleep last night I realised why it had not worked, it still took me 2 attempts this morning to correct.
Sean I appreciated your comments on ascertaining sources, Fellow Bloggers please note, however I did try to find out who Boney really is, & got nowhere, clearly you did better than I , so now I want to know how you found out that information?

1 Comments:

At 29 June 2004 at 9:43 am, Blogger Sean FitzGerald said...

To check your source I did a search on Google News for "Pope prefers to blog". When nothing came up I tried "Pope blog".

So where did you come across that headline?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home